Who wants blessing of God?
- Psalms 133:3b (NKJV) – for there the Lord commanded the blessing—Life forevermore.
And this happens when God’s people are in unity – in one accord.
- Psalms 133:1 (NKJV) – Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
- Acts 2:1 – When the Day of Pentecost had fully come, they were all with one accord (one mind) in one place.
- It’s in this place where the suddenly’s of God happen – Acts 2:2 – And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting.
It is here where God’s anointing resides.
- Psalms 133:2-3b (NKJV) – It is like the precious oil upon the head, running down on the beard, the beard of Aaron, running down on the edge of his garments. 3 It is like the dew of Hermon, descending upon the mountains of Zion;
And it’s when these anointings work together the blessings come – then you got something!
- There are many gifts, many anointings – but one Giver – 1 Corinthians 12:4-6 (NLT) – There are different kinds of spiritual gifts, but the same Spirit is the source of them all. 5 There are different kinds of service, but we serve the same Lord. 6 God works in different ways, but it is the same God who does the work in all of us.
- As we abide in the Giver, we will function in one accord – John 15:4 (NKJV) – Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.
So how does this happen?? How do we walk in one accord??
- First you must know that you know you’re supposed to be on this team – James 1:6 (NKJV) – But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.
- Next we need a common vision – Habakkuk
2:2 (NKJV) – Then
the Lord answered me and said: “Write the vision And make it plain
on tablets, That he may run who reads it.
- And without common vision, people show lack of restraint, and do their own thing – Proverbs 29:18.
- Last by not least, having the same heart – Acts
4:32 (NKJV) – Now the multitude of those who
believed were of one heart and one soul; neither did anyone say that any of
the things he possessed was his own, but they had all things in common.
- Being moved by compassion, not our agendas – Matthew 9:36, 14:14, 15:32, 18:27 20:34.
We need the grace of God to be an one accord people!