Three Weapons of Revelations
The weapons for the overcomer.
- Three weapons given us to defeat the enemy of our souls – Revelation 12:11 (NLT) – And they have defeated him by the blood of the Lamb and by their testimony. And they did not love their lives so much that they were afraid to die.
The blood of the Lamb.
- John 1:29 (NKJV) – The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, “Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!
- Jesus became our perfect sin sacrifice – Hebrews 9:22 (NKJV) – And according to the law almost all things are purified with blood, and without shedding of blood there is no remission.
- Exodus 12:3, 13 (NKJV) – Speak to all the congregation of Israel, saying: ‘On the tenth of this month every man shall take for himself a lamb, according to the house of hisfather, a lamb for a household … 13 Now the blood shall be a sign for you on the houses where you And when I see the blood, I will pass over you; and the plague shall not be on you to destroy you when I strike the land of Egypt.
The word of our testimony.
- This is our 1st and most important testimony – that Jesus saved us – Luke 10:20 (NKJV) – Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rather rejoice because your names are written in heaven.”
- But the testimony has the power to affect others – Luke 8:38-39 (NKJV) – Now the man from whom the demons had departed begged Him that he might be with Him. But Jesus sent him away, saying, 39“Return to your own house, and tell what great things God has done for you.” And he went his way and proclaimed throughout the whole city what great things Jesus had done for him.
Willingness to die for our faith.
- 1 Corinthians 15:55-57 (NLT) – O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?” 56 For sin is the sting that results in death, and the law gives sin its power.57 But thank God! He gives us victory over sin and death through our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Fear can bring on unwanted circumstances – Job 3:25 (NKJV) – For the thing I greatly feared has come upon me, and what I dreaded has happened to me.
- This has to become our new normal – Galatians 2:20 (NKJV) – I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the lifewhich I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
We are called to know the time and the season we are in like the men of Issachar – 1 Chronicles 12:32.
* The audio corresponding to this post is under “media” on this site – www.dhfirstag.org