The Power of the Declaration
The prophetic declaration.
- This is a very interesting scripture – Job 22:28 (NKJV) – You will also declare a thing, and it will be established for you; so light will shine on your ways.
The declaration carries power and authority of Heaven to earth.
- For example – God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light – (Genesis 1:3).
- His words cause things to happen in our world – physical realm – They have power and authority to do this
- Then He gives His dominion – His authority over to man – Genesis 1:26 (NKJV) – Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion … over all the earth.
We must be careful what we declare.
- But God warns us that our declarations are powerful for both for good or evil – Proverbs 18:21 – Death and lifeare in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit.
- Witchcraft and rebellion can happen with our words, even words from the Bible – but so can good things
- We can declare amiss – James 4:3 (NKJV) – You ask and do not receive, because you ask amiss, that you may spend iton your pleasures.
The declaration must be coupled with faith.
- We need to be declaring with 20/20 vision – Ephesians 1:18 (NKJV) – …the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints…
- Faith understands authority – Matthew 8:8-10 – The centurion answered and said, “Lord, I am not worthy that You should come under my roof. But only speak a word, and my servant will be healed. 9 For I also am a man under authority, having soldiers under me. And I say to this one, ‘Go,’ and he goes; and to another, ‘Come,’ and he comes; and to my servant, ‘Do this,’ and he does ” 10 When Jesus heard it,He marveled, and said to those who followed, “Assuredly, I say to you, I have not found such great faith, not even in Israel!
The declaration in action.
- Then you declare what your boss wants done – Acts 3:1-11.
It’s the declaration that makes prophetic Church available and powerful.
* The audio corresponding to this post is under “media” on this site – www.dhfirstag.org