Hearing God’s Voice – Being God’s Voice to Others
Jesus left us with this command.
- Before Jesus returned to Heaven, He left this command to His disciples – Matthew 28:18-20 – And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.
We are to demonstrate the Gospel of the Kingdom.
- Our lives, changed by the Holy Spirit, are to be read by men and women – 2 Corinthians 3:2-4 (NLT) – The only letter of recommendation we need is you yourselves. Your lives are a letter written in our hearts; everyone can read it and recognize our good work among you. 3Clearly, you are a letter from Christ showing the result of our ministry among you. This “letter” is written not with pen and ink, but with the Spirit of the living God. It is carved not on tablets of stone, but on human hearts.
- This is our voice – this is how we make Jesus famous
Your life is to be a testimony.
- The way to defeat God’s enemy and our’s – Revelation 12:11 (NLT) – And they have defeated him by the blood of the Lamb and by their testimony. And they did not love their lives so much that they were afraid to die.
- Trial of Dallas police woman whom shot and killed an innocent man in his own apartment. One of the best testimonies ever -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIzxzl5KfSk
But are you available?
- Available people are people that say “here I am. Send me.” – Isaiah 6:8 (NLT) – Then I heard the Lord asking, “Whom should I send as a messenger to this people? Who will go for us?” I said, “Here I am. Send me.”
- Available people are NOT parked people, resistant to change.
- I want God to send me! Do you?
* The audio corresponding to this post is under “media” on this site – www.dhfirstag.org