Only one thing pleases God – it is faith.
- Hebrews 11:6 (NKJV) – These are the proverbs of Solomon, David’s son, king of Israel. 2 Their purpose is to teach people wisdom and discipline, to help them understand the insights of the wise. 3 Their purpose is to teach people to live disciplined and successful lives, to help them do what is right, just, and fair.
So what is faith?
- Faith is real and requires evidence, evidence outside our three dimensional world – Hebrews 11:1 (NKJV) – Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
- Romans 10:17 (KJV) – So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word (Rhema or living voice) of God.
Faith requires a correlated action.
- James 2:18-20 (NKJV) – But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works. 19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble! 20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?
We need a paradigm shift.
- Hebrews chapter 11 also contains, what has been called, God’s hall of fame of faith. They carried out the mission of God!
- Like Queen Esther in the book of Esther, you where created for this time, during this season, in this location – for just such a time as this.