End time Revival Centers
End time Revival Centers – 3/31/2019
first dream March 29, 2019:
I saw a castle.
I felt that the group was also in the castle there from last night’s Intercessory prayer.
But there were also huge groups of people lined up to climb the steps of the castle.
At first, I as in another location, then I went to the castle, and waited in line, the movement up the steps went very slowly, as the crowds of people filed upwards.
On the bottom levels the castle was wider, at one point I could see out two very large windows located at the back of the castle, a beautiful green landscape. Midway up, I was sitting and writing and all of a sudden the people in line moved quickly, and I heard someone say, aren’t you coming? It felt that it may have been Ana’s voice. and I saw the people had ascended and there was an empty space now on the steps. The movement upwards was now quicker, even though the space became smaller. Once I reached the top of the castle I saw Pastor Bret, at that point it was just the two of us,
I saw one toilet, it was clean with the lid down. And I was telling Pastor Bret that once the toilet is removed there will be a crop yielding 27 bushels of barley, Pastor Bret agreed with this.
I could see from the castle a parked bus …….
I saw the top of castle with an oval, white bar soap to the upper right of castle ……Dove soap
Sunday morning interpretation March 31, 2019:
This came as I listened to Julie True, this was at a point in her Love of God
Not at the beginning, but it was already at the first 8 min. mark!
The music was already at this point when I began listening! These were the words!
I see You calling me, I see You reaching out Your hand to me, with a smile on Your face saying, “Come up higher”. High above the noise, high above the justice zone, come up to the mercy zone, I want mercy, I’ll Show mercy, show mercy, come up higher
Hear You saying to me come up higher. I’ll take Your hand and come up to the mercy zone, mercy triumphs over judgment….I want mercy, I’ll show mercy and immediately goes into wash over us with Your goodness, Your love, with mercy, with peacefulness and Your faithfulness,
Wash away everything that hinders us from You.
All these dreams God gives me are for you and First Assembly! – Awesome God!
Now look again at that prophetic painting in church! There is fire and water flowing out from it! This all fits together!!!
- A castle is defined as a large fortified building or set of buildings, a massive or imposing house, a retreat safe against intrusion or invasion. (Merriam-Webster)
- Psalms 91:1-2 (NKJV) – He who dwells in the secret place of the
Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.”
- Fortress comes from the Hebrew word, matsuwd, which also is translated – castle.
The closed toilet.
- Deuteronomy 23:12-14 (NLT) – “You must have a designated area outside the camp where you can go to relieve yourself. 13 Each of you must have a spade as part of your equipment. Whenever you relieve yourself, dig a hole with the spade and cover the excrement. 14 The camp must be holy, for the Lord your God moves around in your camp to protect you and to defeat your enemies. He must not see any shameful thing among you, or he will turn away from you.
- We are called to live a holy (set apart), obedient life unto God – 1 Peter 1:15 (NKJV) – But as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct.
- And that holy life comes when we choose to obey God – Romans 6:15-17 (NLT)
The Mercy Seat – where God dwelt under the Old Covenant.
- Exodus 25:17-18 – “You shall make a mercy seat of pure gold; two and a half cubits shall be its length and a cubit and a half its width. 18 And you shall make two cherubim of gold; of hammered work you shall make them at the two ends of the mercy seat.
- Psalms 99:1 (NKJV) – The Lord reigns; let the peoples tremble! He dwells between the cherubim; let the earth be moved!
- Mercy seat where God dwelt and spoke in OT
- Heb 4:16 – Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy & find grace to help in time of need.
The soap is the goal!
- Malachi 3:2 (NLT) – But who will be able to endure it when he comes? Who will be able to stand and face him when he appears? For he will be like a blazing fire that refines metal, or like a strong soap that bleaches clothes.
27 bushels of barley and the parked bus.
- A bushel = 8 dry gallons. 8 represents new beginning.
- Vehicles represent ministry, ministry of the gospel of the kingdom.
Revival centers are petty kingdoms in the kingdom of God that have the favor of God.
- A petty kingdom is one of a number of small kingdoms described as minor or “petty” by contrast to an empire or unified … a petty kingdom would be a minor kingdom in the immediate vicinity of larger kingdom. (Wikipedia)
- Chuck Pierce prophesy – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCz8SXSgvTs
- I really come into agreement about this part…these fiery castles are what God uses to flow through to change the course of things in days ahead! Wow!
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- January 2018